Article 1 [Purpose)
Article 2 (definition of terms)
① The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
1.Crosseast: Refers to the e-commerce system provided by the company for free trade of goods or services and the website for its operation.
2. User: Refers to members and non-members who receive the services provided by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. Member: It means a person who agrees to these terms and conditions and signs a service use contract with the company.
4. Non-member: It refers to a person who uses the services provided by the company without signing up as a member.
5. ID: means the user's own account (including Facebook, Google, Amazon, email address, etc.) that the user has registered in the company's system for identification and service use. .
6. Seller: It refers to a person who enters into a separate sales and use contract with the company for the purpose of selling their own products and sells their own products to buyers through Crosseast.
7. Buyer: This refers to a person who purchases products from sellers registered in Crosseast, and includes both members and non-members.
② The meaning of terms not defined in Paragraph 1 follows the relevant laws and general trading practices.
Article 3 (Specification, effect and change of terms and conditions)
① The company shall display the contents of this agreement, the company's name, the name of the representative, the address of the business office, the phone number, the business registration number, the mail-order business report number, the person in charge of personal information management, etc. Start. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be provided so that the user can view it through the connection screen.
② The company is responsible for 『Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.』 (hereinafter referred to as the “Electronic Commerce Act”), 『Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions』, 『Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions』, 『Electronic Financial Transactions Act』, 『 These terms and conditions may be amended within the scope of not violating related laws, such as the Electronic Signature Act”, “The Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection,” and “Basic Consumer Act”.
③ If the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and announced on the initial service screen of Crosseast together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the terms and conditions are changed against the user, it will be notified from 30 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date.
④ The terms and conditions modified pursuant to Paragraph 3 shall not be applied retroactively before the effective date unless there are special regulations or other unavoidable reasons in the relevant laws and regulations.
⑤ If the user does not expressly express his or her intention to reject after the application date notified pursuant to Paragraph 3, it is deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions, and members who do not agree to the revised terms and conditions may request membership withdrawal. Despite the measures in paragraph 3, the company is not responsible for damages to users caused by not knowing the amendment to the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (regulations other than the terms and conditions)
① Matters not disclosed in these terms and conditions follow the regulations and general business practices of related laws such as the Electronic Commerce Act.
② If necessary, the company may set individual terms and conditions to be applied to a specific service and notify them to Crosseast, in which case the individual terms and conditions will take precedence over these terms and conditions.
Article 5 (establishment of use contract)
① The use contract for the service provided by the company is established when the company approves the application for use by the person who intends to use the service, and at this time, the person who intends to use the service must express his or her intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
② The time of establishment of the service use contract is the time when the company's intention to consent to use reaches the applicant through the service screen or e-mail of Crosseast.
③ When a minor makes a purchase, if the legal representative disagrees with the contract, the minor himself or his legal representative may cancel the contract.
④ Only 14 years of age or older can apply for the use of services that involve provision of personal information such as membership registration or product purchase.
Article 6 (change and protection of personal information)
① If the information entered at the time of application for use is changed, the member must correct the change without delay, such as by modifying the member information.
② Damages arising from unmodified information are borne by the member, and the company does not bear any responsibility for this.
③ The company strives to protect users' personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, establishes a policy to protect users' personal information, and appoints a person in charge of personal information protection and posts it.
④ The protection of users' personal information is in accordance with the relevant laws and personal information processing policies set by the company.
⑤ When a transaction is concluded through the service provided by Crosseast, the Company provides the buyer's personal information to the seller to the extent necessary for the performance of goods transactions and delivery between the seller and the buyer.
Article 7 (Termination of Member's Use Agreement)
① A member may terminate the use contract at any time by notifying the company of his or her intention to terminate. However, before notifying the intention to cancel, all transactions in progress must be completed, withdrawn or canceled, and any disadvantages caused by withdrawal or cancellation of the transaction must be borne by the member himself.
② The company may terminate the contract of use if any of the following reasons occurs or is confirmed to the member.
1. In case of infringement of the rights, honor, credit, or other legitimate interests of other members or companies (including employees and counselors), or in violation of Korean laws or regulations or public order and morals
2. When a member conducts a habitual or malicious objection without a reasonable reason
3. In the case of habitual cancellation or return of goods or services, even if there is no special defect in the purchased product or service
4. When other members act in violation of these terms and conditions, or when a reason for termination specified in these terms and conditions occurs
③ When the company terminates, the company notifies the member of the intention to terminate by e-mail, telephone, fax, or other means by stating the reason for termination.
④ The contract for use ends when the company's intention to terminate reaches the member. However, in the case of notification of intention to cancel via e-mail, the time of sending is regarded as the time of arrival.
⑤ Even if the Company terminates the use contract pursuant to this Article, these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply with respect to the completion of the sale contract already concluded prior to termination.
Article 8 (provision and change of service, suspension, etc.)
① The company provides e-commerce service and other services accompanying it.
② The Company may change the contents of the product to be provided according to the contract to be concluded in the event of a product being sold out or technical specifications changed.
③ If the company changes the contents of the service contracted with the user for reasons such as a product sold out or a change in technical specifications, the reason will be immediately notified to the user via e-mail.
④ The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of natural disasters or force majeure equivalent, maintenance, inspection, replacement, breakdown, or interruption of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
Article 9 (Notice to Users)
① When the company notifies the user, it can be done by e-mail, SMS, phone, etc. according to the method specified by the user in advance with the company.
② In the case of notification to a large number of unspecified users, the company can substitute individual notifications by posting them on the initial screen for more than 7 days.
Article 10 (Notification of receipt confirmation, etc.)
① The company notifies the user of receipt confirmation when there is an application for purchase from the user.
② The purchaser who has received the notification of receipt may request change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the notification of confirmation of receipt, if there is a discrepancy in the expression of intention, and the company may request the purchaser's request before delivery without delay. Must be processed.
Article 11 (purchase application and consent to provide personal information, etc.)
① Users of Crosseast apply for purchase by the following or similar methods from Crosseast, and Crosseast must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when users apply for purchase.
1. Search and selection of goods, etc.
2. Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
3. Confirmation of the contents of the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and the burden of expenses such as shipping and installation fees
4. Agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or reject the matters in subparagraph 3 above.
5. Application for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation of this or consent to confirmation of Crosseast
6. Selection of payment method
② If it is necessary to provide the purchaser's personal information to a third party, the following items must be notified to the purchaser and consent must be obtained, and the same applies even if the matters for which consent is obtained are changed.
1. Persons to whom personal information is provided,
2. Purpose of using personal information of the person receiving personal information,
3. Items of personal information to be provided
4. Period of retention and use of personal information of the person receiving personal information
③ When Crosseast entrusts the business to a third party to handle the purchaser's personal information, the following items must be notified to the purchaser and consent must be obtained, even if the matters for which consent is obtained are changed. However, by notifying through the personal information handling policy in the manner prescribed by the Personal Information Protection Act, you may not go through the notification procedure and consent procedure.
1. Persons entrusted with handling personal information,
2. Contents of work entrusted with handling personal information
Article 12 (Means of Payment)
The payment method for goods or services purchased from Crosseast can be done in one of the following ways.
Please note that we use Shippido co.Ltd. as a local entity to process payments in our name.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
2. Various card payments such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
3. Online non-bankbook deposit
4. Payment by electronic money
5. Payment based on points paid by the company, such as mileage
6. A contract with the company or the company